Gold Coast Florida Regional Center is developing Hollywood Circle, a 25-story mixed-use project that’s transforming Hollywood’s skyline. It includes The Circ, an upscale boutique hotel, nearly 400 Circ Residences apartments, Olivia restaurant, Publix, and more. As its PR representative, O&G guided the project through the implosion of the 12-story apartment tower it replaces, to a festive topping off ceremony as Hollywood’s majestic addition. It will culminate with a grand opening event in late 2017, created and produced by O&G PR.
- Worked to align Hollywood Circle and its partners with City leaders, while utilizing media to raise awareness for the project.
- Oversaw all event logistics/media outreach for 2014 implosion event, including:
- Created/directed private VIP event at ArtsPark Amphitheater for City officials, business leaders and media.
- Coordinated safety issues, street closures, and ensured widespread event awareness. Hundreds of spectators lined streets and sidewalks around the site to view the implosion.
- Produced event video, with information on what’s to come, hosted on Hollywood Circle’s website and sent to overseas investors.
- Planned/managed Topping Off event for key City VIPs and influencers.
- Created exciting hard hat event, dealt with numerous logistics of hosting 150 people on the 25th floor of an under-construction building.
- Drafted speeches, produced video and secured media coverage.
- Garnered print, broadcast and social media coverage for GFC’s milestone events, including exclusive feature in The Real Deal South Florida Real Estate News.
- Endorsement of Hollywood Circle by Hollywood’s Mayor and City Commissioners as an example of the City’s emergence as a growth center.
- In addition to Hollywood Circle, secured coverage for developer’s future Block 40 project at the nearby historic Great Southern Hotel site.