We’re seeking talented PR and social media professionals to join our growing team. Founded nearly 30 years ago, we represent clients within a variety of industries, including real estate, higher education, F&B, retail, healthcare, B2B and more.
At O&G, we believe Good People Make Good News. That means we hire good team members and thrive on working with companies and brands that hold high standards for who they are, what they represent and the messages they convey. Below outlines one of our open positions.
- Showcase a strong knowledge of media, consistently offering staff members thoughtful, strategic guidance on pitching efforts and ensure the team achieves media coverage goals; lead efforts to develop media strategies for clients
- Oversee media material development, writing press releases, bylined articles, pitch letters, media alerts, and other applicable materials, often acting as a final review prior to sending to clients
- Demonstrate a true understanding of all clients managed to help guide accounts; strong in-person client presentation skills; timeliness, organization, project management, reporting and merchandising results. Serve as a point of client contact, lead on-site events when applicable; provide creative solutions
- Understanding of strategy for social media campaigns, including research, content development, execution, monitoring/responding, reporting/measuring
- Guide/oversee junior team members
- Serve as a role model within the agency, demonstrating ways to problem solve and think critically
- Must have at least five years of relevant experience, preferably at an agency
If you’re interested in this role or joining our team, send a resume and cover letter to Matt Levinson (firstname.lastname@example.org).