Inspired by the Howland-Hughes Department Store’s Christmas events of the past, Post University is opening its Bank Street lobby to families for an old-fashioned trip to the North Pole.
- A Window Display from the Original Howland-Hughes Department Store
- Costumed Performers from Shakesperience
- The Post University “Wishing Wall”
- Holiday Treats & Cookies from Sweet Maria’s
- Meet-and-Greet Selfies with Santa
Free parking is available on event days at the Buckingham Garage/Waterbury Transportation Center – 210 Bank Street.
Bring along a new and unwrapped toy, as Post assists the Waterbury Police Department with its annual “Stuff A Cruiser” drive. Toys will be collected and distributed to local children in need by Waterbury’s Finest.
For original article click here.