In honor of Take Your Dog to Work Day on June 23rd, 2017, we turn to our pets for inspiration on how to get the job done. They’re always there to lend us a paw when needed. Their jobs are no ordinary canine to five!
1) They help us prep for the Dog & Pony Show
In agency life, new business can be a dog-eat-dog process. We’ll often collaborate with our pets off-site to brainstorm new ideas for that perfect client pitch.
2) They help us pound out “paw-fect” press releases!
Top PR pros know that no copy is ever final after the first draft. Pets act as our daily reminder to step outside for a quick walk and come back with a fresh set of eyes.
3) They Chase down squirrelly insta-worthy visuals that Cature attention
Everyone loves social “petworks” — the internet is pet crazy and animals are great influencers.
4) They inspire us to help clients become the top dog
Our furry friends have a seat at the table. Even in ruff meetings, they remind us to always have a sense of humor.
5) They help us sniff out top news and trends
..And our pets never ignore the elephant in the room, reminding our clients to be transparent and relevant when dealing with the media.
6) They realize that fur-fastic video is a key strategy in content marketing
Whether it’s video on Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat or Youtube, online videos are great treats for engagement – and a huge component of PR.
Check out the video, too!