O&G Searching for Talented Account Executive
O&G PR is seeking an Account Executive to help service our clients in a variety of industries, including retail, hospitality, education, food and beverage, and more. Our new AE must be able to think creatively and work proactively to accomplish our clients’ goals and help enhance their bottom line. Traditional PR skills (writing; media relations) are a must; but digital/social media skills are equally as valuable.
• BA or BS from an accredited university
• Minimum two years of relevant PR experience, preferably at an agency
• Strong writing and editing skills with a knowledge of AP Style
• A curiosity and passion for news – both local and national
• Experience with key social/digital platforms; metrics, reporting and basic HTML a plus
• Confident, outgoing personality
• Enjoys shopping, eating pizza, and staying at beachfront resorts
• Extra points if you own a pet
We believe Good People make Good News. For more than two decades, our firm’s unique approach has connected our clients with key audiences and kept them relevant in a constantly evolving marketplace. Interested applicants should email their resume to Matt Levinson at email@example.com.